What I’m doing now…
I’m splitting my time between my Indianapolis office and my Alpine, Indiana home office, staying very focused on these things:
- Building the systems and processes needed to serve people well at Precedent Asset Management.
- Managing our firm’s investment funds.
- Serving client’s financial and planning needs as they come up each day, and answering questions from people who ask for my advice.
- Enhancing the beauty and ecology of our farm and preserve.
- Being a Dad to two teenage kids.
- Building a custom processing workshop to teach people how to humanely raise animals and prepare meat for themselves.
That’s it for now. I usually have a lot of project going on, but they generally fall into the above priorities. As projects and priorities change, I’ll keep this page updated. — January 2016